childcare gone wrong

Childcare Gone Wrong-Cautionary Tales

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

FAIRACRES, NM — A 22-month-old girl who was seriously burned with scalding water Tuesday is in stable but serious condition at an Albuquerque hospital, deputies reported. Eve Quintanar was placed in a bathtub by her babysitter when she was left alone. During that time she was able to turn the water faucet all the way to hot while holding a hand-held shower sprayer... continue reading this article.


Post a Comment

<< Home