childcare gone wrong





Childcare Gone Wrong-Cautionary Tales

Tuesday August 19, 2008.

Missing Nanny
Photobucket
Sightings of missing Nanny lead to renewed appeal (Yorkshire)
POLICE in Bradford are re-appealing for information on the whereabouts of a 32-year-old woman who has been missing since June.

Babysitter accused of drugging, sexually assulting young girl (Nova Scotia)
The abuse started in early 1994, when she was seven years old, and continued until she finally stood up for herself at age 14, said the 22-year-old complainant, who cannot be named because of a publication ban.

Babysitter found Guilty of murdering baby girl (Queensland)
A TEENAGE babysitter who killed a 14-month-old girl in a fit of jealous rage described as 'malevolent' has been found guilty of murder.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the nanny in the firt article is found okay. I don't think that's really childcare gone wrong. I just hope she is okay and didn't just take off without saying goodbye. It's very strange.

The other two stories are just the worst.

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, I'm more concerned about the first nannies well being than anything else. I truly hope she's okay, and that nothing malice occured.

The other two articles actually made my skin crawl. I don't even have words to express what I'm truly feeling, as I believe it's beyond disgust.

6:27 PM  
Blogger MaryPoppin'Pills said...

I know the missing Nanny doesn't really have anything to do with "Childcare Gone Wrong", but I just felt compelled to post her picture because I was worried about her safety. You never know, someone could see it.

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home