childcare gone wrong





Childcare Gone Wrong-Cautionary Tales

Wednesday September 3, 2008.

Photobucket
Dog's chip reunites missing Toddler with Mom (Boca Raton)
Wearing just a diaper, Annabelle Fabrizio was walking along Southwest Tulip Boulevard about 7:45 a.m. behind Willy when two good Samaritans stopped and moved her out of the road and grabbed the pooch.
"I was out with the girlfriends Friday night and it got really late so I called the babysitter, said I was going to crash for the night, I'd be home in the morning," Fabrizio explained Tuesday. "Then I got a call from the police department in the morning."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This mother says she takes every precaution with her daughter, but leaves her with a 16 year old kid overnight because she stayed out too late? It makes no sense to me.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a nice story, I'm glad that no one got hurt and anonymous poster above must be perfect or doesn't have kids. Nothing wrong with a 16 year old babysitter. Sheesh get off your high horse.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Why would you leave two young children with a 16 year old overnite? Let me guess cheap pay. Stupid mom. If your going to get drunk, hire an adult to watch your kids.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home